Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tax Time - Awkward

Alright readers, I have just finished doing my taxes and I have a HUGE headache and I just want to go to bed... However, I do not want to disappoint and I told myself when I started this 365 day journey that I would not flake out, not even for one day.

As I have said before, I love the site awkwardfamilyphotos.com. If I ever need a quick pick-me-up, this is where I go. In some ways, I think that I am jealous of the fact that these families have captured their bizarreness on film. It's interesting to think of the way these pictures came together in the first place. Are the families making fun of themselves and their oddities or are they just odd families that seriously thought these pictures were awesome? Whatever the case may be, it's entertaining. I particularly like the headliners and comments.

Here's a favorite of mine, probably because I can totally see my family taking a picture like this. I think it would make an awesome Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment