Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Friday #5 - Flower Power

First, I want to wish a happy birthday to Pauline & Mindy. I will blog about them at a later date because I HAVE to include some pictures and I cannot do that until my computer gets better. I can however pull a picture off the internet and blog about that...



This is my favorite flower and in my opinion, the most beautiful flower ever! I love all kinds of lilies, but the tiger is my favorite. One year for Mother's Day, Jill bought me a package of bulbs. I planted them that fall and have not seen them since. That was about 8 years ago...

I would love to have a a tiny piece of heaven in my yard, with an old fashioned swing and a pebble path and lots and lots of flowers...


No comments:

Post a Comment