Thursday, March 11, 2010

Foot Fetish



One of my favorite nightly rituals is to get my boys out of the tub and inspect their wrinkly feet. I love the wrinkly feet! I love putting lotion on them and kissing them and tickling them...

I think I have foot envy. My feet are U-G-L-Y, but they are mine and we have seen a lot of things together. When Jill was young, she used to think my feet were animals of some sort. I wish I had kept a journal back then because I can't remember what she called them, but they both had names and she would talk to them and love them. I remember being a little disturbed by it, but hey... she must have known they needed the love and attention. Justin tells people I have gorilla feet and that I can climb trees and swing from things with them. I know he is only joking, but it hurts... it hurts real bad. :(

Tonight, I was going to take a picture of my feet, but my camera wouldn't turn on. Either, it knew better and didn't want to have record of such disgusting creatures or my batteries died. I guess you can thank your lucky stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment