Don't you hate the cold that just won't become anything? It lingers for weeks, leaving you with body aches one day, sneezing the next, then nothing. Then a headache, more aches, your eye sockets are tight, you are tired, but not all at once...
I have had this impending cold for about 2 weeks now. Everyone in my family, except me, has been sick and gotten over it.
Jill (at work) brought me one of her mom's home remedies on Thursday. DayQuil gel tabs, 2 vitamin c's and 2 tabs of vinegar. You take this once in the morning and once in the evening. I thought on Friday that it worked and I was finally over it, whatever "it" was. Nope, today I feel like crap and I can't seem to get enough sleep. What is up with that?
So I was looking for a picture or comic to post with this blog and I came across this after googling images for "the common cold". Underneath the picture was the caption: the cure for.
Alrighty then...

I hope you feel better soon! I had a sinus infection a month ago, thought I was better, it hit again this week. It is really annoying! I don't think I could take the vinegar per Jill's remedy, I'd just pretend I was all better! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better.... colds are the worst!
ReplyDeleteDid you try it?
ReplyDelete