I met Holly a few years back through my sister-in-law, Leslee. We became instant friends... We see each other at least once a week during the summer and not much at all during the winter, but that is OK. Hopefully this year we get to spend more time together camping and four-wheeling!? Holly and I have a few things in common, mostly our love of golf and our love for our family. She has a couple of kids, Brayden and Karson, so she knows what it is like to be a mom of boys...
These are some things I like about Holly:
- she's fun to hang out with
- I can count on her to watch my back
- she can't count either!
- she isn't snooty
- she is an amazing mother
- she is creative and crafty
- she likes to blog
- she is down to earth
- she understands when I am having a bad round and doesn't try to make it better
- she is patient, in more ways than one

Cute family!
I hope Holly is having a great birthday and enjoying her trip to Disneyland... lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment