We spent a week of July in Lake Powell this year with Justin's family. On one of the nights we had a lip-sync competition on top of the houseboat. Let me tell you, it is no easy task to find a song that involves 5 people, especially little people.
We were up against some steep competition but I think the fact we looked so much like the Village People must have sealed our victory... or maybe it was Jill's killer Napoleon Dynamite dance moves... or Dax's "this is some serious business" attitude... or was it Jace covering his head with his construction hat... maybe the mustaches? Whatever it was, we won and had a fun time doing it! Dax still likes to sing the song and Jace will start head bobbing and chime in with a little, "A, B, U, C".
We were up against some steep competition but I think the fact we looked so much like the Village People must have sealed our victory... or maybe it was Jill's killer Napoleon Dynamite dance moves... or Dax's "this is some serious business" attitude... or was it Jace covering his head with his construction hat... maybe the mustaches? Whatever it was, we won and had a fun time doing it! Dax still likes to sing the song and Jace will start head bobbing and chime in with a little, "A, B, U, C".

I hope this comment actually reaches the blog. The last 3 comments I have posted have gone missing.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun! ;)
I think it's the mustaches!
ReplyDelete