That's what she said!

10 Things I Love About The Office (so far)
1. Michael
2. Toby
3. Pranks On Dwight
4. Stanley's Ugliness
1. Michael
2. Toby
3. Pranks On Dwight
4. Stanley's Ugliness
5. Diversity Day
6. Phylis Gets Flashed
7. Pelvic Cast Signing
8. Oscar Forced Out of the Closet
9. Kevin's Shifty Eyes
10. Jim & Pam (of course)
6. Phylis Gets Flashed
7. Pelvic Cast Signing
8. Oscar Forced Out of the Closet
9. Kevin's Shifty Eyes
10. Jim & Pam (of course)
Totally agree with you!! This is a great show!! I would also add to your list: Angela and her cat poster; Kelly and Ryan (on-again, off-again); Michael and Jan (on-again, off-again); the "Dundee" Awards.
ReplyDeleteOooh! I like this idea... I think my all time favorite thing would have to be when Michael hit Meredith with the car. We rewound it several times to watch it over and over again!!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I am just catching up (in season 3 right now) my favorite episode so far is the one where Jim and Dwight have to go on a sales call together. Jim slams on the brakes to smash Dwight's head into the back of his seat ... and then later he just outright slaps Dwight in front of the doorway. I absolutely, literally had to stop the show and watch the part 3 or 4 times before I could go on. BEE! (Best Episode Ever!)
ReplyDeleteWe were just talking about Dwight and his psych up music.
ReplyDeleteOh man... I love it when Michael grills his foot.
ReplyDeleteStanley and Creed are my favorites.