Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Favorite Things - BIG Fluffy Snowflakes

My family went night skiing tonight with the Olsen clan. It was fun but according to Jill, not nearly long enough. Jill was able to snowboard and Dax and Jace played a bit with their sleds on a small hill.


Jill ready to head out


Dax is his bibs


Jace and his Grandpa Olsen

On our way up to Beaver Mountain we encountered a bit of a snow storm. I love it when it looks like you are traveling in space in what the movies depict as "light speed". I drifted (excuse the pun) off in my own fantasy land of flying next to Han Solo in the Millennium Falcon and it made me giggle out loud.


Well would you look at that?

Anyway, we got up to Beaver and it was coming down pretty good. It was just beautiful! Tomorrow night will be the full moon so you can imagine how bright it was outside. Made me wish I kept up with skiing since my days in the Great White North...

1 comment: