Thanks to Matt for this memory...It is always a mother's worst nightmare to get a call during the day from their child's school. Jill must have been 6 or 7 years old and that very thing happened to me. Thank goodness that she wasn't hurt, she was just sick. The secretary, Mrs. Hill, called to let me know that Jillian had thrown up in her class and they wanted me to come and get her. After I picked her up, we had the following conversation (as best as I can remember) in the car...
Me: So you aren't feeling very good today, huh?
Jill: No
Me: Does your tummy still hurt?
Jill: A little.
Me: Did you eat something that made you puke?
Jill: No, but I saw one of the kids in my class eat his booger.
Me: (trying not to laugh) Is that why you threw up?
Jill: Uh huh.
We were just going to the Library, that's why we called. :)
ReplyDeleteHeehee
ReplyDeleteI love that story!
ReplyDelete