Fall is in the air and yes, it really
is in the air. Cooler temperatures, a woodsy smell and the sun lighting up the eastern mountains. Fall also seems to happen overnight. I love looking out my front windows in the evening and seeing this:

What a beautiful time of year! I will spend the next few weeks enjoying the leaves changing color, the warm rain and that frosty bite each morning when I wake up; even though it means the real cold weather and snow are right around the corner.
I miss Logan in the fall - what a lovely photo, Jenn! I've been reading your posts and didn't realize before what an avid golfer you are. Do you know that Jackson, MI is rated in the top 5 for best place to live if you're a golfer :) If you ever come out this way, let us know! My dad golfs about 365 days a year, literally, and he was so excited when we decided to move here...not because I'm geographically closer, but because he can golf and golf and golf...
ReplyDelete