Sometimes I just get a hankering for some stuffed crust pizza... like right now. Often I don't indulge... like right now. But about a month ago, Justin, Jill and I were watching a few episodes of The Office and, if you have ever watched The Office, you would know that they eat pizza quite a bit. While watching one pizza-eating episode, (I think it must have been just after midnight) I commented on how yummy it looked and how I would like to be eating my own piece of pizza... Justin and Jill responded enthusiastically and wouldn't you know it, about a half hour later we were eating of own pieces... my favorite topping combination consists of pineapple, green peppers and mushrooms with a nice hot wing/ranch dipping sauce. Oh yeah, babe...
Friday, September 24, 2010
Guilty Pleasure - Stuffed Crust Pizza
Sometimes I just get a hankering for some stuffed crust pizza... like right now. Often I don't indulge... like right now. But about a month ago, Justin, Jill and I were watching a few episodes of The Office and, if you have ever watched The Office, you would know that they eat pizza quite a bit. While watching one pizza-eating episode, (I think it must have been just after midnight) I commented on how yummy it looked and how I would like to be eating my own piece of pizza... Justin and Jill responded enthusiastically and wouldn't you know it, about a half hour later we were eating of own pieces... my favorite topping combination consists of pineapple, green peppers and mushrooms with a nice hot wing/ranch dipping sauce. Oh yeah, babe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There should be nothing GUILTY at all about "Stuffed Crust Pizza" !!! :)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know the work "Hankering" Is only 1 letter away from the "TERM" Hunkering. (do you smell something)
ReplyDelete