Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bit & Pieces

  • WOW, only 30 days left
  • Ordered Trans-Siberian tickets
  • Seriously, I have THE BEST kids ever...
  • Husband ain't so bad either
  • I love watching Dax read to Jace...
  • I cannot believe something "blog worthy" didn't happen to me today, hence the "Bit & Pieces". Maybe something did, I am just way too tired to pull it from memory
  • That was weird, my internet just crashed and came up again. I thought I was in luck and could post something more interesting tomorrow for today
  • Jill made me drive around a block on main street yesterday because she thought she saw a mannequin in a store window move. Turns out, it was just a saleslady
  • I am special... I have to be to work at an alternative high school
  • When I drove home from work this afternoon I thought I saw a big, hairy Sasquatch in our public pool. I wished I had my camera. Maybe he will be there tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment