Monday, September 27, 2010

Pet Peeve #15 - Hole #7

Hole #7 at Logan River Golf Course is a long par 5, especially for women.

While it is a beautiful hole with open fairways, cattails on both sides, a beautiful little stream breaking it up and a nice large green, it is my most hated hole. And not for the openness, or the cattails, or the fact that I have to lay up with my second shot to get over the stream, but for...

Pet Peeve #15 - Stupid Tree

No matter what... no matter where I am... no matter who I am with...
I almost always hit my second shot, usually my third, into this tree.

I always joke that someday this tree will no longer be standing there because I am going to hack it down in the middle of the night!

1 comment:

  1. Call me when you hack it down. We can go stealth together!

    ReplyDelete