Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Today is my littlest brother's birthday. Nathan is only 6 months younger than Jill, so I forget sometimes that he is my brother and not just one of my daughter's friends! I have tried not to play the mother role, by bossing him around and getting into his grill when I see him, but I haven't really played the sister role either... like teasing him and snooping for presents and pinching him when no one is looking... I think it's the age difference.

Nathan is certainly his own person and that is what I like most about him. He is also a bit of a nerd (in a good way) and has a quiet, shy personality. I think it's pretty cool that he will be graduating this year (it makes me feel young to have a sibling just graduating high school) and my hope is to get to know him and hear about his plans for the future. I'd like for him to just come and hang out sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment