I snagged this book out of our school library on Friday. This morning I returned it and snagged the second book with the hope of getting to the third and final book by the weekend... Yes, it's an easy read and you just keep turning the pages because the story is so interesting. I would recommend it.
Awesome book! I'm almost finished with the second book "Catching Fire" and it is equally awesome! You've got great taste in books!
ReplyDeleteSo my wife was going to tell me about the book (brief summary) and over an hour later I pretty much had read the whole thing (because she couldn't really summarize it).
ReplyDeleteShe felt awful for talking about it so long but I enjoyed every minute of it! And now I don't have to read it but when the movie comes out I can still complain that it's not true to the book! :)