Thursday, September 9, 2010

It Wasn't Me!

As I have said before, my kids always give me something to blog about...

I purchased a new dining set last weekend. A teacher at work was moving his mother-in-law across town and she was selling her table. Since the price was right and Jace is about done with the high chair, we decided it was a good time.

It has been sitting in my garage (remember, I can't open the garage door) until tonight when we finally took it apart and moved it in through the back door. It looks marvelous! Anyway, we were taking the old table apart and this is what Justin found written underneath...

MOM IS U WACKO

I think it was Jill since we bought the table when she was about 7 years old. She has no recollection of doing it and is pretty adamant that she didn't do it. Dax however, says it was him but I have my doubts that he could spell the word "wacko" correctly. It couldn't have been Jace. Maybe it was Justin. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...that's quite a mystery you have on your hands there! I suspect that it was Colonel Mustard in the dining room with the crayon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill all the way. The reason she denies it is because she was Batman at the time.

    ReplyDelete