Saturday, September 11, 2010

Go Aggies

We were really looking forward to a nice wheeler ride today and the weather was certainly cooperating but we decided to go to the Aggie football game instead. Why? Well, I have had a "belly" problem for the last couple of days and I wasn't comfortable going up into the woods and not having the comforts of modern plumbing available to me... Too much info? Too bad!

I haven't been to an Aggie game since '97 and I had totally forgot what fun it is to go and watch live football. It was a great time and our boys loved it. They even got to meet Big Blue... I didn't watch the entire game because, seriously, there are just too many people around to entertain me. Coin slots and fake boobs, big hair, drunk college kids and chubby men with their faces painted... what more can you ask for? You ought to be thankful I forgot my camera at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment