Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mock - yah ing - yah bird - yah...

OK, so the whole time I was reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, I would sing a little tune in my head... and still a day after finishing the book... I sing this little tune in my head!

Dax kept asking me what I was singing and why and I told him we would have to watch the movie sometime. Do you think a 6 year old is too young to see Dumb and Dumber? Seriously, this movie can still make me laugh when I think about it, and I have to say this is definitely one of my favorite scenes!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a hilarious scene, especially the part with the immigrants singing along in the back of the van! Nice connection to the book "Mockingjay" - I guess the song should go "Mock--yah--ing--yah--jay--yah!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my mom's favorite movies... love it!! And by the way, now I will have that stuck in my head for days!!! :P

    ReplyDelete