Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bits & Pieces

  • I like the meaning, look, sound and spelling of pedagogy
  • Only one month, one week and one day left to blog. Should I keep going for another 365 days? Should I try 52 weeks of Jenn? Maybe just blog when I want to? It's become somewhat of a habit, but can I continue to entertain?
  • I cannot wait to finish the 3rd book of the Hunger Games
  • This is Justin's 3-day weekend and I only have to work a 1/2 day of school tomorrow - yes! I am pretty excited about our plans to 4-wheel with the in-laws and some golf with my sweetie on Sunday
  • My job can be so challenging at times, but I still love to wake up in the mornings and go
  • Full moon tonight... WAIT A MINUTE! Kids are a challenge, job is a challenge, marriage is a challenge + Full Moon = teary, frustrated, angry, bloated, tired, anxious Jenn. Phew, it's not MY FAULT!

1 comment:

  1. I started reading "Mockingjay" yesterday and I'm really excited to finish it!

    ReplyDelete