I figured I had let enough time pass since my brother had blogged about this picture...
My mom and Matt moved back to the States in 1987 and I stayed behind with my dad. The weekend before they moved, I had the wonderful opportunity to hang out with my brother. I was living in my own apartment and (I can't even believe this) my parents let Matt come and stay with me. It was a blast! This was one of the most memorable experiences... getting our picture taken for Biker Lifestyle. Just look at us, aren't we B-A-D?
My mom and Matt moved back to the States in 1987 and I stayed behind with my dad. The weekend before they moved, I had the wonderful opportunity to hang out with my brother. I was living in my own apartment and (I can't even believe this) my parents let Matt come and stay with me. It was a blast! This was one of the most memorable experiences... getting our picture taken for Biker Lifestyle. Just look at us, aren't we B-A-D?

These were taken at West Edmonton Mall.
I was 18 and Matt was 12.


We were so bad.
ReplyDeleteWas that necklace (?) a prop for the picture or was that actually your necklace, Jenn?!?!? :P
ReplyDelete