This is one of my favorite recipes... I went to make it tonight and discovered that I had forgot to buy rice at the grocery store on Monday (refer to pet peeve #1)!
Soy Sauce Chicken
1 pkg drumsticks
1 pkg wings
2 cups soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar
1 pkg saltine crackers
Marinate chicken in soy sauce and sugar for 2 hours. Drain chicken and save marinade. Roll chicken in crushed saltine crackers and place in baking dish. Pour 1/2 remaining marinade over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Broccoli Bake
1 pkg frozen broccoli
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups cooked rice
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Mix thawed broccoli, soup, rice in bowl. Pour into a baking dish and spread out evenly. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Separate eggs, beat whites until fluffy, beat yolks and combine with whites and shredded cheese. Pour and spread over broccoli bake and continue cooking for an additional 20 minutes.
Serve both dishes together.
Yeah! I need some recipes.
ReplyDeleteThis blog of yours has really shown me alot about you. I have really enjoyed it! Please don't stop at 365!