Monday, January 11, 2010

Pet Peeve #1


Unlike most people, I like Mondays. For me, I have been refreshed by the weekend and work goes by really fast. For whatever reason, they have a bad rap. I thought it would be appropriate to use Mondays to talk about my personal pet peeves...

Pet Peeve #1 - Grocery Shopping

I like to grocery shop. I like to plan my weekly menu, write a list of items and do the actual shopping. I like to have food in my house, with healthy snacks for my kids to eat. I like to cook. What I don't like, my pet peeve for today, is getting home and realizing that I forgot the one essential item to prepare the meal for that night's dinner. If you are anything like me, I crave certain foods. I can see and smell dinner. I don't like changing dinner plans since I have given it some serious thought during the day. Today was one of those days. I had to make a special trip back to the grocery store for one lone item... Arg!

1 comment:

  1. I like Mondays too. I hate Tuesdays though. I was thinking of doing some pet peeve columns too.

    ReplyDelete