I dream. I dream almost every night. I have one recurring dream that most people would probably call a nightmare. Maybe if I share, I won't have it anymore.
I am in a girl's bathroom. I know it's a girl's bathroom because, well, I am a girl and the walls are pink and red and the floor is gray. The walls and floor are cement. There is a sink directly to my left and next to it along the same wall are 3, beige stalls with the largest one at the end. There is a large window straight ahead and the sun is shining through the window in streams of light (like you see through clouds on a semi-overcast day). This is the only light in the room.
I walk into the large stall (I assume it is for the handicap) and I hear someone else enter the bathroom. I walk out of the stall and as I am washing my hands, I am shot in the back. It doesn't hurt too bad, it just burns. I drop to the floor, which actually hurts more. I am laying there on my side with my back to the door and I can feel myself slowly leaving my body. I don't catch a glimpse of the other person before they leave, all I hear is the door close behind them. I am alone and I think about my family. I can feel my breathing slow down and the heat of my own blood pooling around my face. I am not afraid.
I always wake up right at this point...
Maybe I ought to write murder-mysteries.
Must be a Platis sibling thing. You should ask Kristy about my dreams. I have been shot, stabbed and burned to death in some of my dreams. One of these days I will actually do a Dream Journal.
ReplyDeleteWow Jenn... that's pretty scary. My worst bathroom dreams all involve a crowded bathroom and a stall with no door. Maybe you should talk to someone about that. ;)
ReplyDelete