Saturday, January 23, 2010

Something New Saturday #3 - Downeast Outfitters

I think this will be the last Something New Saturday. I thought for sure that I would at least have experienced or would try to experience something new every week. Not the case. The only thing this week that is new is the discovery of great deals at Down east Outfitters in our local mall. A couple of friends of mine shop there and always have on the cutest clothing that they don't pay through the nose for.

I don't like to shop for clothes. I am not good at it because I don't have the patience and I don't ever feel like anything looks particularly good on me. I have tons of gift cards in my purse, some from a couple of Christmases ago... On Thursday night I decided to go and have a look at Downeast and ended up picking out a pair of jeans and a couple of tops. My friends were right, their clothes were cute and were quite a bargain.

Here is a link to their site: www.downeastbasics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment