My baby turned 2 today!
Jace was a welcome surprise to our family. When Dax was about 2 years old, I told Justin that I would not have any more children after I turned 40, this didn't leave much time and I honestly didn't think it would happen anyway.
I won't go into too much detail about the pregnancy because it wasn't fun (like my others were) and I won't go into too much detail about his birth because it was no picnic either. All I will say is this, don't think because your other kids were born relatively easy does not mean all your kids will come that way (and vice versa I suppose)! I have but one regret and that is that I didn't wait for true labor to start before I went in to have him. I went in because I was miserable and ended up having my baby spend his first couple of days in ICU...
Jace was born at
Jace was a great baby. Ate, slept and pooped in his easy-going kind of way.
This is about as upset as he got.
Learned "blue steel" at an early age.
Nothing but cute at a year.
He is still an easy-going, relaxed boy. Nothing bugs him too much and he is pretty pleasant and quiet most of the time. He is cuddly and sweet. He loves his mom. He loves to look at books and his vocabulary these past couple of months has grown enormously. He babbles in his own language like he knows exactly what he is saying. These are a couple of things he says that are cute:- bob, bob, pants (spongebob square pants)
- matman (batman)
- gude (good)
- meek boo (peek a boo)
- no means yes (usually)
- you do it? I do it!
Jace is an adorable little boy with lots of dark brown, curly hair. He also has my big, dark brown eyes. He is so smart and funny to listen to and is such a joy in my life. Like a friend of my mom-in-laws said, "I could just eat him up!"
I love this little boy of mine...




Aw, happy birthday, Jace!! I loved reading the things he says! So adorable!
ReplyDelete