Saturday, January 16, 2010

Something New Saturday #2 - Virus

Well, my main computer has a virus. This is something new and something I have been afraid of happening. I am going to call Extreme Computers Monday morning to see what they can do, if anything. I sure hope that they can help because I have my last 7 years worth of pictures stored on it and I have not (this will not happen again) backed them up. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. The problem is this...

When you turn the computer on and get to the start up menu where all the users have their own logins, you log in and then instead of taking you to your main screen, you are automatically logged off. You never get anywhere but that main profile menu...

Wish us luck at the doctor!


No comments:

Post a Comment