If you have boys, you know that it is probably not a good idea to purchase expensive or quality bedroom furniture for them. My kids are very hard on things; I had visions of dents, holes, and markers, so I didn't want to waste my money on quality furniture until they grew up a little. I have had Dax and Jace store their clothes in white plastic drawers in their closets... until now. I went out and bought an inexpensive chest of drawers for both of them.
The drawers had pretty good reviews except when it came to assembling. Most consumers were frustrated that the instructions were not good enough and that they took 3-5 hours to assemble. Well, I put together Dax's drawers first - in less than 2 hours. The instructions were simple and I got through it just fine. Maybe it is because I LOVE to put things together...
I'll blog about my kid's rooms at a later date. I don't have a computer that I can get pictures off of yet, my main one is still at the doctors... Anyway, this is what they look like, Dax has a black set and Jace's are natural...
No comments:
Post a Comment