Sunday, September 12, 2010

Funny Dam Story

Welcome everyone... today our family went up Steep Cliff Canyon to see our dam project.

A couple of weeks ago my boys, who are now known as my dam boys, tried their best to redirect a stream from fully flowing to one side of some dam sticks. They did this by setting up some dam mud and piling up some dam rocks and a dam log in front of the first dam flow. It looked like it was going to work, but when we came back today, there wasn't any dam water on the other side like they had hoped. Well, I couldn't just sit back today (like I did the last dam time), so I started piling on my own dam sticks and stones in a different dam spot. We will have to see in another couple of weeks if my dam abilities are any better...

Now I am about to show you all the dam pictures, so please do not wander off this dam page and also feel free to leave any dam comments.

DAM DAY #1

DAM DAY #2
Now can anyone tell me where I can get some dam bait?

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha! (Still laughing!)

    I remember one time on a boy scout trip we went to Lake Powell and stayed on a house boat for almost a full week. The best part of the trip was when we took a Dam Tour. The Bishop and our YM President were not too happy tat we came up with a lot of Dam words that could be played with double entendre like your post.

    The dam tour guide gave us the wrong dam tour. We wanted the longer dam tour but he cheated us out of some cool dam moments. We were riding on dammed water the rest of the day and decided for the time being that our dam boat was great for checking out all the dam scenery.

    Too funny! Loved this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure this wasn't a dam funny story?

    I got bread some bread for you this week, let me know when you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your dam post! It was the funniest dam thing I ever read! I laughed my dam head off! Thanks for posting all of those dam pictures! If I have any dam questions I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete