Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tiger

Someone needs to give this guy a break. Did we fall for this guy because he had the "potential" of being a great husband and father? Did we fall for this guy because he stayed out of the spotlight and kept himself humble? Did we fall for this guy because we drank Gatorade and wore Nike visors? Seriously folks, this man was and still is a fantastic golfer. His talent, which is why I fell for Tiger, wasn't just flushed down the toilet like one of his used... Never mind. He's still got it!

Here's another reason why I love Tiger Woods... it isn't just golf he is good at.

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn- you just made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants!! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...that is some funny shit...where do you come up with this...oh my...girl you are good...love to read your blog...you should seriously write the rest of your days..

    ReplyDelete