I am so dang tired. Seriously, I didn't get to sleep until
We were in the tower to the right of the red one, 2 floor from the top. 2 of the 4 walls were floor to ceiling windows.
The drive to Anaheim was smooth. California drivers know what they are doing and the freeway was well marked. I was cursing Mapquest for having me get off the freeway too soon, but realized once we got to the hotel, there were 2 exits with the same name marked a and b… I should have taken b!The temp was about 74 and overcast. In fact, when we were in the park it started to sprinkle a bit. We went to eat at Joe's Tortillas and then went on some of our favorite rides: the Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones and Winnie the Pooh. After, we grabbed a couple of treats and headed back to the hotel.
Can you spot Mickey Mouse?
My little graduate!
We are staying at the Sheraton Garden Grove. Unfortunately, I will have to post all my blogs when I get back (I think it should still count as daily blogging) because they don't have free internet service. They do however, have a shuttle service to the park (we are about 2 miles away) that runs every 30 minutes.
I am looking forward to a good night's sleep and a fun day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment