OVER BEANS & WIENERS
Last weekend, when we camped out at the Miller's house, it was the first night in our new (old) trailer as a family. Jace slept with me on the smaller bed and this was his first night sleeping somewhere strange period. It took him a long, long time to settle down. He kept sitting up and poking his head out the window and talking about the fire. It was really starting to annoy me and I told Justin that if he wasn't asleep within the hour, I was taking him home to sleep in his own bed. It wasn't too long after I said that, that he finally fell asleep.
Right before he nodded off, he says in this cute little voice, "Oh man... it's not fair." Justin and I got the case of the giggles because it was so out of the blue and neither of us had heard him say it before. Of course our laughter caused him to think he was a smarty pants, so he said it again and again. It was still funny the 5th time.
No comments:
Post a Comment