Wednesday, June 23, 2010

See you later... Tim & Tara

Earlier this year, Tim, Justin's younger brother, was accepted to Syracuse University. This morning, Tim and his wife, Tara, left on an 8 day trek across the US that will end with them settling in New York for a year.


What a beautiful campus. I see lush, rolling hills.

Doesn't that sound fun?


It's only 8 states away.

Seriously, I for one would so much enjoy the road trip. I love to drive and I especially would love to see parts of this country I have never seen before. But how about moving across the country with your spouse and setting up a home in a place you are unfamiliar with? Yes, yes and yes... sign me up! What a fun adventure to take. I think this is a great opportunity for Tim and Tara and I just know they will have an incredible experience.



Drive safely... good luck... and remember we love ya.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn - take the drive to New York and swing by Michigan on the way, we'd love to see you!! Steve and I have done the cross country drive a few times and it is fun. Good luck to these two as they start a new adventure!!

    ReplyDelete