Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rama lama lama ke ding a de dinga a dong

When it comes to raising our kids, Justin and I totally see eye to eye. We don't expect any one else to raise them... we don't leave our kids with anyone and everyone just to take time out for us. We work opposite schedules so that they boys spend as little time possible with other people. That being said, Justin and I don't "date" or spend a lot of time alone with each other like we did when we first met. If we do have the opportunity to go out for dinner or a movie, we usually can't wait to get home to our family.

Tonight was the Logan River Women's Summer Solstice Tournament and of course, I invited Justin to play in it with me. It is a fun time for us to get out in the sunshine and play a little golf together. I love to golf with my hubby and I would have it NO OTHER WAY. While we don't "ham & egg" it or win money, we really enjoy being together doing something we both love. The format for this tournament is a fun one to play and was even funner than usual because we got to play it with Jason and Leslee.



Gnome update: Dax named his gnome Cyclops and Jace named his Christmas! Interesting and perfect, just like I thought.

2 comments:

  1. Cyclops and Christmas eh? Interesting names to say the least... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have such good kids... you are both awesome parents! I totally respect the sacrifices you and Justin make to raise your kids. I don't know how you do it without date nights every few weeks... I start to feel claustraphobic... but maybe that's because I'm with the kids nonstop... hmmm... that's a whole posting in itself. I'm glad you guys got to go golfing! Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete