Yesterday Justin and I decided to go to Bear Lake and stay in his dad's cabin for the night so I wasn't able to post. We got back late this afternoon and I had to finish a project for my new niece Lola. Now it is almost midnight and I don't have the energy to post for yesterday although I did record my blog, I just don't have it in me to download and add my pictures.
Even though I have been making up my own rules for this 365 day adventure (I don't think there were any rules to begin with) I want everyone to know, I have been writing things down, I have just been to busy or out of touch to add them... my brother is the only one that can make that judgment call... go easy on me bro!
Having said that... I am going to bed and will post yesterdays tomorrow along with a little ode to my brother Matt for his birthday...
It's all good!
ReplyDeleteI vote it counts.
ReplyDelete