- worked my last "official" day at the school today and am excited to be home with my kids until August
- need to get Dax registered for swim lessons
- wondering what is making everyone cry when watching Toy Story 3
- worried about Sheba sitting and if she is going to leave her mark somewhere in my house
- sent Jill off to Canada for 2 1/2 weeks
- love, love, love the project I have going for my niece, Lola
- can't believe the 4th of July is just around the corner (this holiday always comes around too quickly)
- loving the smell of my planters outside (thanks to SC for letting me take them home for the summer)
- looking forward to 4-wheeling this weekend and maybe a little camping
- why does laundry just keep piling up and piling up when I do a little every day?
- my best friend, Melissa, is so talented... more on her 7/1
- have been listening to Rush and Dr. Laura lately and have to wonder if that is the cause of my afternoon gut ache
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Bits & Pieces
I am stealing this idea from my cousin... mainly because I have so many things running through my head, but none of them interesting enough to do a full post on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have been wondering what in the world is making everyone cry on Toy Story 3 as well!! We may go see it on Monday so I'll let you know! Love you!! :)
ReplyDelete