Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Job

Have I ever mentioned that I love my job? Well, I do... We had a meeting this morning to talk about the 2012 plan for South Campus. I was a little nervous and very skeptical about the purpose of the meeting and the outcome. Thankfully, one of the Board of Education members was there and pretty much told us that if he had anything to do with it, South Campus would remain where it was with the program running the way it was. He also told us that he felt the other Board members would agree. I am so relieved that someone in this community, especially someone with a voice, realizes the value in this program.

While I love my job, I love the fact that I have at least one month off during the summer to spend at home with my kids. It doesn't get much better than this...


Lake Powell 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment