Dad:
My dad has always been supportive of me. He loved me even when I was unlovable and no one else did. He taught me to appreciate "weird" food and "weird" music. He is kind. He works hard. He reads directions and follows them to a fault. He always made sure that I was safe and still reminds me to be careful and lock my doors.
Dave:
Dave loves to be with his kids and their families. He is patient, kind and just plain old fun to be around. I love hearing his laugh, especially when he is with my kids.
Ray is a fatherly father. I appreciate his advise and support and the help he has given me. I love it most though when he is around my kids and can just relax and be fun and silly with them.
My husband:
Justin loves his kids unconditionally and without restraint. He makes sure his kids have everything they need, but not everything they want. He loves to have fun with them and is always there when they need him.
No comments:
Post a Comment