The first time I met Jason was on a boat at the Hyrum Dam. I immediately liked this guy, my future brother-in-law. Twinkly eyes and a freckled nose much like my son Dax. I have so many stories I could tell about him, but none appropriate for this blog!
What do I like about him?
- he is so, so funny and almost as sarcastic as I am
- he tells the best stories (10% true, 90 % BS)
- he can sing
- he likes to hang out with his nephews
- he has called Jill, Mildred, from day one
- he has a knack for making up his own words that aren't in the dictionary, but should be
- he coined the phrase "crop dust" and does it whenever necessary
- he treats my family like they are his own
- I know I could call him whenever if I needed help
- he always has his camera with him and takes great pictures of my kids
- he does the wipe and fold, wipe and fold, just like I do
- he is very good at his job and has saved me from paying heavy fines (oh right... NOT!)


Please expound upon the 'wipe and fold, wipe and fold' .... I'm intruiged! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great birthday post jenn, I was excited to read it, but why the faggy dance picture at the bottom???????........why.... :)
ReplyDelete