Today was spent just lazing around... I unpacked, did a little laundry and just loved on my boys. I missed them a ton and I think by the reception I got, they missed me too. It's nice to be back. For whatever reason, my house looks bigger and the little things that bugged me about it, just didn't matter when I got home. I am just happy to have a comfortable home to live in, in a beautiful, clean city.
Speaking of appreciating my home... can I just tell you that my car, while it is not sporty or fun or even real nice to look at, got 42.666 miles to the gallon? I spent less than $120 on fuel for this trip (the average gallon was like $3) and my last fill up was in Willard so I still have a full tank... that I can appreciate!
Thanks for posting all the pictures of your trip! I want to go to Vegas and Disneyland so bad now!! Loved all of your comments/observations!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete