Saturday, June 12, 2010

Homeward Bound

Well, today was the long, long drive back to Utah. Actually, it didn't really seem to take that long at all. We made it in just over 11 hours and I only had to drink 1 Red Bull. Jill wrote the whole time while I listened to music. We pondered "What Would You Do?" questions my brother had posted in a recent blog and just enjoyed sitting on our butts.

I have to say, there is no place like Las Vegas and there is no place like Disneyland. Jill thought it was funny that we were going to be in "Sin City" and in "The Happiest Place on Earth" in the same trip. I would rather spend my time in Disneyland. If I won a huge amount of money in Vegas, I would take my entire family to Disneyland.


Matt... I couldn't find you an Ariel shirt. I asked at each shop we went into and was always led to the little girl's section. They had the cutest jammies, but I didn't think you would fit into them. One guy I asked said, "We don't carry any shirts for men, but let me show you one of the BEST pictures I have ever seen of Ariel." He then proceeded to the books, grabbed a princess book and then said, "If you turn to page 85... doesn't she just look retro and trendy?" WOW... I took a picture just for you.



Here is a collection of our other photos...





1 comment: