THE BEST
UP - This movie is wonderful. I saw the film in 3D with my whole family. Mr. Fredricksen reminded me of my grandpa.
The Emperor's New Groove - The whole movie had me laughing. Favorite scene?Pacha: Where'd you come from, little guy?
Kuzco: No... touchy.
Pacha: Demon llama!
Kuzco: Demon llama? Where?
[Turns around and sees Misty, a real llama]
Misty: Maaah.
Kuzco: Aaah!
Holes - Not many great books can become great movies. This is the exception.
Lilo & Stitch - Love it! I would love to have a "dog" like Stitch and Lilo is just adorable. Favorite part?Lilo: You know, you wreck everything you touch. Why not try and make something for a change?
[Stitch builds a city out of what he finds in Lilos room]
Lilo: Wow. San Francisco.
[Stitch begins to destroy the city like the monster in "Eath vs. the Spider", picking up a toy car]
Stitch: [as car passengers] "Eeeeeek! Save me!"
Lilo: No more caffeine for you.
Cars - I have watched this movie so many times in the last month. My boys love it. So many scenes I love but my favorite has to be when Mater is showing McQueen how well he drives backwards. Mater is the best.
Finding Nemo - Adoryble Ellen Degeneres!Dory: Hey, what's wrong?
Marlin: What's wrong? While they're busy doing their little impressions, I'm miles from home with a fish who can't even remember her name.
Dory: Boy, I bet that's frustrating.
Marlin: Meanwhile, my son is missing
Dory: Your son Chico?
Marlin: Nemo.
Dory: Right. Got it.
Aladdin - THE HOTTEST character.
Monsters, Inc - The ending to this movie makes me cry every time.Sulley: Boo?
Boo: Kitty!
Nightmare Before Christmas - Brilliantly written and the soundtrack is amazing. One of my favorite scenes is when the Mayor goes to visit Jack, keeps switching faces as he becomes more concerned Jack is not at home. Then he proceeds to fall down the stairs.
Remember the Titans - I think this is my all time favorite. I can watch this over and over. Denzil Washington is one of my favorite actors.
Toy Story - I went to see this in the theater with my daughter and my Aunt Lisa. I wasn't interested in it at all and I remember thinking there must be better movies to see. Obviously I was wrong. I love all the characters but I would have to say Buzz is my favorite. When he is gasping for air after Woody opens his helmet... too funny.STINKER ALERT
Bridge to Terabithia - This is 96 minutes of my life I will never get back. If you have never seen it, don't. If you have seen it and you liked it, I can't be your friend anymore. After Jill and I dried our tears at the saddest part of the movie, we continued drying tears for a very different reason. This movie was torture, but we watched it until the end because we were led to believe the story was going somewhere. NOT.
I read the book "Bridge to Terabithia" many years ago and loved it. I will pass on watching the movie.
ReplyDelete