Bob the Trainer -Errraarh!
I used to watch The Biggest Loser. My family had a tradition of going to McDonalds or Costa Vida and camping out in front of the TV every Tuesday. It was quite enjoyable to sit and snarf fast food while watching overweight people suffer, bless their clogged major arteries. Now we are eating healthy which is the only reason I can think of that I haven't seen the show for 2 seasons.
I love watching TV shows at my own leisure without being interrupted by commercials. Generally I have my little boys to bed by 9 and can just drink a Chalada or two and enjoy the show. So far I have knocked out "The Gilmore Girls" and "Boston Legal". Now I am starting the 4th season of LOST. When the show first aired I thought the previews were lame and I had absolutely no interest in seeing it. My bad... My brother-in-law Tim brought the first season with him to Lake Powell this year and loaned it to me the day we left to come home. I am hooked...
Tomorrow, I will reveal my favorite character and critique the others...





No comments:
Post a Comment