Sunday, November 29, 2009

More SPK - R Rated

Reese's Pieces?

When Jill was about 4 years old, her and I were in Albertsons picking up some groceries. She knew that if she behaved in the store, she would be allowed to pick out a treat while we were waiting in line. She was looking for her treat and I was standing in line with 2 or 3 people ahead of me. She looks up and says, "Mom, do you want me to pick out a treat for you too?" I told her that would be nice and then she yells, "Mom, how about some Reese's Penises, 'cause I know you like those!" Oh boy was I embarrassed! The people ahead of me were having a good laugh though.


I get her in the car and I tell her that the candy I like are Reese's
Pieces and then I ask her, "Jillian, do you know what a penis is?" She tells me that she does not. I try and use her Uncle Nathan (who was the same age and her best bud at the time) as an example. Like what the difference is between them and what a penis is used for. I guess she was still confused because she then says, "Eeewww... How can you eat those things?" I could not stop laughing. It still makes me giggle even writing about it.

1 comment: