Going through our childhood pictures was fun. We were 2 of the cutest kids! It amazes me how much my boys look like Matt did when he was young. Matt pulled a lot of pictures to use in his future blogs and I realized I have many stories to tell about growing up. I also realized that he has the ability to totally embarrass me! Ah, what goes around, comes around...
After we finished looking at pictures, we started in on the Atari games. My very favorite was Space Invaders. Oddly enough, not many of the games were 2 players (family time must not have been a priority in the early development of gaming) and I think that is why that one was my favorite. Matt and I both on the same team, much like growing up together.
I played a little Pitfall, Joust, Donkey Kong and Ms. PacMan and to finish the evening off, Matt kicked my butt at Ice Hockey.
Thanks Matt for a fun evening and let's not go another 10 years before we do that again.




You and Kristy should play Ice Hockey against each other. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of fun. I sent you an e-mail with us playing.