This was the first time in 12 years that I have dressed up for Halloween. If it hadn't been for my friend Jill at work, I probably would have poo-pooed the idea but the more we talked about it, the more excited I was. We went as retired belly dancers. Only 2 students at school dressed up along with us, but the faculty pulled it together. It was fun. It was especially fun when I went to Walmart to buy some candy that morning. I left with $78 worth of the "good stuff" and no doubt my picture on The People of Walmart.com!

I was able to help out at Dax's kindergarten halloween party. The 4 parents that helped out were each to prepare a craft, game or treat for the kids. There were 4 tables with something different going on and 5-7 kids rotating to each table every 15 minutes. We made tootsie pop ghosts and had fun interacting with Dax's classmates.
All 3 of my kids dressed up this year. Jill was a Noted Literary Scholar, Dax was The Hulk and Jace was Batman.
That picture is so awesome.
ReplyDelete