Football - this is about as excited as I get about football season.
"Pause"
Ah the temptation to be funny and just leave the rest of this post blank....
My hubby Justin follows the Denver Broncos and my brother Matt follows the Winnipeg Jets. Oh wait, that is hockey... I meant to say the New York Jets! My mom likes... uh, I can't remember but I think it is the Kansas City Chiefs. Mom and Matt do their "picks" every year and I can't help but feel jealous and left out of the fun. It looks fun but I have not enough knowledge to be any good at the "picking". I would have to go with my gut feelings, best team emblem or nicest looking quarterback. Could I win any money doing that? Mmmm...
Anyway, when my son was a year and my nephew, Logan, was about 2, I snapped a sweet little photo of the 2 of them sitting on the couch together. I saw some potential for a cute football related moment and got to work photo shopping. I thought I would share...
Since now I am on the photo shop subject, I will share another picture I doctored. This was Dax on our lawn at about 10 months.
I love to do this type of thing in my spare time. I have done a few more here and there but honestly don't have much time to do it. Once I start, I can spend hours and hours in front of the computer. I did a rather creepy picture of my immediate family a few years ago...
Look out, you may be next!
I could use some photo shop pointers!!
ReplyDeleteHow I love that first pic!
ReplyDelete